Since 2003 Classic Travelling has organised motoring tours and holidays for classic, vintage and sports cars of any age.
- Accompanied Group Tours: Scheduled tours for small groups of around 12-18 cars, with wonderful camaraderie with like-minded travellers and drivers. You can rely on us for choosing lovely accommodation (with suitable parking), scenic routes and we give you a comprehensive tour book, with maps, routes, and all the details you need to make the most of your holiday. There is no convoy driving, early departures or competitive stages – just a relaxing and fun touring holiday.
- Independent Tours: These are itineraries we have put together that can be taken at any time to suit you. This helps to take away the hassle and guesswork of organising your own trip. Our tour books are available to purchase to use all the information to make your own bookings, but enjoy the same tours as the group tours. If you wish to use our tour books for a group or club please get in touch for discounts.
- Club Tours: We have worked with a number of car clubs (20-Ghost Club, Jaguar Drivers’ Club, XK Club, E-type Club, CAAR GB, Aston Martin Owners’ Club, Bentley Drivers’ Club) and private groups to arrange tours for their members. We can professionally organise the entire tour so clubs do not have to rely on the goodwill of volunteers. We take away the hassle of arranging a touring holiday for a large number of people – which always takes far longer and involves far more time than any novice volunteer ever thinks!
- Private Tours: We have also arranged tours for groups of friends or families for special events and birthday celebrations.
- Corporate Tours: We have organised classic car tours for businesses to be used as team-building exercises or as a reward for favoured clients. We can organise classic or sports car hire and we professionally organise the entire trip, so you can just enjoy hosting your employees or clients. Examples include a short tour to Epernay for Champagne tasting, and for classic car businesses for their clients to experience their cars and camaraderie.
We make all the arrangements and reservations (except for flights, where applicable). All you need to do is turn up! We are also agents for P&O Ferries, Brittany Ferries, DFDS Seaways & Eurotunnel, so do let us know if we can help with your sea crossings.
Unlike many other driving tour operators, Classic Travelling is a fully-bonded and insured Tour Operator in accordance with the Package Travel Regulations.
Classic Travelling was established in 2003 and offers scenic motoring holidays and driving tours for classic, vintage and sports cars of all ages.
With Classic Travelling’s continual presence on the best touring roads, we are second to none for advice about exploring the world by road, and off the beaten track. We actually drive every single mile of every single tour we offer, both as a reconnaissance trip and then to accompany the group tours. Unlike some other companies, we do not just rely on the internet for routes and directions! Looking to get in touch? Click here.