DON’T MISS OUT – TWO ROOMS REMAINING – BOOK NOW
Visit Yorkshire with its ancient towns and cities, moorland and dales. This tour takes in the best of this stunning region of England. Enjoy stunning routes across the Yorkshire Dales with its outstanding scenery, great castles, abbeys and a breathtakingly peaceful atmosphere. Each of the Yorkshire Dales has a different character. The Southern Dales are less remote, yet still wildly beautiful. The Northern Dales provide wild heather moorland and valleys full of hay meadows, dry stone walls and barns. And in the West, the pretty villages and small towns each have their own charm.
Picturesque, tranquil, wonderful, the North York Moors are a breath of fresh air. This enchanting region, brimming with natural beauty, is home to heather moorland, pine forests, rolling hills and shimmering coastline, not to mention badgers, roe deer and hawks. Also discover historic abbeys, castles and priories, traditional pubs and ‘hidden’ villages and hamlets.
Based at two gorgeous hotels for a total of four nights, the tour will take you to the best parts of both the Yorkshire Dales and the North York Moors with three day-tours.
Highlights of North Yorkshire
- Visit the beautiful Yorkshire Dales
- See how Wensleydale cheese is made
- Stay in two beautiful country inns, each with fabulous restaurants
- See Hardraw Force
- Drive over Buttertubs Pass
- Discover the fabulous ruins of Rievaulx Abbey
- Explore the lovely market towns of Helmsley, Whitby, Thirsk, Pickering and Bedale
- Visit Castle Howard and other stately homes
- See the iconic Ribbleshead Viaduct
- Sample the products at the Black Sheep & Theakston Breweries in Masham