Discover the beauty of this famed part of Italy – a region that doesn’t disappoint. Tuscany & Umbria have so much to offer and so many reasons to visit for a driving holiday. There’s the unparalleled artistic legacy with fine art and stunning architecture, fabulous cities, intriguing towns, hilltop villages and extraordinary countryside. Gourmet and wine buffs will enjoy the wonderful cuisine and wines. And with the fabled rolling countryside, great roads and plenty to do and see, it’s a delight for all, especially when you settle into the wonderful hotels we have chosen for this tour.
The tour visits the beautiful cities of Florence for its Renaissance art, Siena with its striking cathedral, Pisa’s leaning tower, Lucca’s medieval walls, Etruscan frescoes at Arezzo, and the towers of San Gimignano, as well as exploring the many idyllic towns and villages, vineyards, castles and cathedrals. This really is a tour not to be missed.
Highlights of Tuscany & Umbria
- Stay in just four beautiful, unique and fabulous hotels
- Explore the incredible city of Florence (Firenze), the Duomo and Baptistry
- Visit the famous galleries of the Uffizi and Accademia
- Discover the beautiful towns such as Siena, San Gimignano, Perugia, Orvieto, Gubbio, Assisi & Lucca
- Explore the Chianti wine-growing region
- Drive through the wonderful Tuscan & Umbrian countryside
- Visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa