South Africa truly is a world in one country and offers an unparalleled touring experience. This ‘Journey of a Lifetime’ tour starts, and finishes in Cape Town, and visits the winelands of Stellenbosch, Franschhoek, Robertson and Constantia.
You will see whales in Hermanus (between June and November) – location for the world’s closest land-based whale watching. You will drive some awe-inspiring and stunning mountain passes. You will go on safari in the Addo Elephant National Park and in luxury private game reserves. You will visit cities, towns and quaint villages, drive along the coast, across rolling countryside and over incredible mountain ranges. The tour encompasses the Western Cape and a small section of the Eastern Cape regions of South Africa.
With the Indian Ocean to the east and the Atlantic to the west, South Africa’s coastline is one of the most varied, spectacular and beautiful in the world. The hinterland boasts an unrivalled wealth of flora with six of the world’s seven floral kingdoms. The fauna is world-famous with the likes of elephants, lions, rhinos, giraffes, zebra etc.
This is an incredible tour and one not to be missed!
Highlights of this South Africa & Cape Tour
- Explore the beautiful city of Cape Town
- Scale the iconic Table Mountain
- Visit the renowned Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- Discover the wonderful winelands of Stellenbosch, Franschhoek, Paarl and more
- See whales (in season) off the coast at Hermanus
- Drive over some incredible mountain passes including the Swartberg, Dutoitskloof, and Bain’s Kloof
- Enjoy truly memorable game drives at three different game reserves
- See cheetahs up close at the Cheetah Outreach Centre
- Explore the Garden Route and the towns of Knysna & Plettenberg Bay
- Delight in seeing the elephants and other wildlife at Addo Elephant Park
- See some of the most amazing and varied scenery in South Africa
- Indulge in exquisite meals at superb restaurants
- Stay in luxurious and charming hotels, all very special, varied and unique