Discover the very best of northern Scotland, including most of the North Coast 500 route. Starting in Perthshire you will be immediately captivated by wonderful roads winding through the incredible scenery of glittering lochs, dense forests, towering mountains and golden beaches, punctuated with castles, small steadings and villages. The route encompasses Perthshire, the Cairngorms, Aberdeenshire, the NC500 and much of the Highlands. Scotland’s west coast is absolutely enthralling with incredible vistas around every bend, across mountains, rolling hills, deep glens and moorland.
Stay in a variety of superb hotels, varying from renowned icons, and Victorian castles to stately manor houses and charming coastal retreats.
Highlights of Scotland
- Stay at the iconic Gleneagles Hotel
- Enjoy visits to a number of wonderful castles such as Cawdor, Dunrobin, Balmoral, Dunvegan, Blair and others
- Drive the excellent roads over the Cairngorms via Braemar and Tomintoul
- Experience the best of the stunning North Coast 500 route
- Stay in sumptuous and charming hotels
- Indulge in superb Scottish food at some excellent restaurants
- Drive over one the UK’s highest roads, the famed Pass of the Cattle near Applecross
- See harbour seals around the coast
- Visit pretty towns and villages such as Dornoch and Plockton
- Drive through Glencoe, Scotland’s most famous glen
- Explore the Isle of Skye
- Taste Scottish whiskies at a variety of distilleries, both major and boutique brands