A fabulous nine-day tour to Monaco via the Spanish Pyrenees and the south of France. This scenic tour starts with a ferry from Portsmouth to Bilbao. Following a stunningly scenic route through the Spanish and French Pyrenees, Andorra, drive through southern France, then Provence to Monte Carlo. There are very comfortable overnight stops in San Sebastian, two little Pyrenean mountain towns, Carcassonne and Avignon before finishing in Monte Carlo. Drive through spectacular mountain scenery, incredible gorges, past ancient hilltop towns and villages, the beautiful Languedoc and Provence regions of France, and the Gorges du Verdon, also known as France’s Grand Canyon.
Whilst this tour is organised for the Bentley Drivers Club, it is open to all classic, vintage or sports car drivers.
Highlights of the Pyrenees to Monaco Tour
- Sensational scenery of the Pyrenees Mountains
- Thrilling mountain roads & passes in Spain, France & Andorra
- Incredible gorges in the Pyrenees & Provence
- Visit San Sebastian, Andorra, Carcassonne, Avignon & Provence
- Explore some of the most beautiful villages in Provence and the south of France
- Cultural delights such as historic castles & churches, ancient towns & villages, and fascinating museums
- Finish in Monte Carlo for the Monaco Historique Grand Prix