Stay in a beautiful 5-star luxury country house hotel on the edge of Snowdonia as your base to explore North Wales for three days of wonderful driving.
Explore the Snowdonia National Park with its striking scenery, its treasure trove of history, and wealth of flora and fauna. Discover the rich maritime history of Porthmadog, visit the medieval castle town of Conwy and follow the ancient mountain road and along the Menai Strait to the medieval town of Conwy. Visit the picture-postcard villages of Betws-y-Coed and Portmeirion. Explore the Isle of Anglesey with its rolling countryside, rich pasture and infinitely varied coastline. Travel through prehistory, visiting Iron Age and Celtic sites in an astonishing state of preservation to seeing a beautiful castle in its moat at Beaumaris.
- Stunning scenery of Snowdonia National Park & North Wales
- Visit the private village of Portmeirion with its dreamy Italian architecture and lovely views
- Enjoy a ride on the Snowdon Mountain Railway
- Visit the Llechwedd Slate Caverns, descending 500 feet underground inside the steepest mining cable railway in Europe
- Explore the Centre for Alternative Technology
- Visit Anglesey, also known as Mam Cymru, the ‘Mother of Wales’
- Discover the beautiful country house of Plas Newydd, in the care of the National Trust
- Explore historic castles such as Beaumaris, Conwy, Caernarfon, Harlech, Dolwyddelan & Penrhyn
- Discover beautiful gardens including Bodnant, Plas Brondanw and Plas Tan y Bwlch
- Cultural delights such as historic churches, ancient towns & villages, & fascinating museums