Spend a lovely few days in the delightful county of Hampshire to experience and enjoy some glorious driving, whilst touring the beautiful and historic New Forest National Park. The New Forest, created in 1079 as a hunting ground by William the Conqueror, has much to see with its pretty woodlands, open heath, and lovely coastline.
Stay in a charming country house hotel in Beaulieu, just near the famed National Motor Museum. The tour will also include visits to other Hampshire attractions, including country houses, stunning gardens, and the Sammy Miller Motorcycle Museum. as well as enjoying the open heaths and woodland areas of the Forest.
“We really enjoyed the weekend and loved the area. Thank you!” J&D.P., Bedfordshire
Highlights of the New Forest
- Explore the New Forest, created in the 11th century as a hunting area for William the Conqueror
- Spend time exploring the fabulous National Motor Museum and the lovely Beaulieu Palace
- Stroll around the delightful Exbury Gardens, renowned for their azaleas and rhododendrons
- Visit Bucklers Hard, an 18th-century shipbuilding village for Nelson’s Navy
- Wander around the ancient seaport and colourful coastal town of Lymington, with its rich maritime history
- Discover the Roman Villa at Rockbourne, itself a very pretty village with numerous thatched cottages
- Visit Breamore House, a superb Elizabethan manor house, with a fascinating Countryside Museum