The Loire Valley is more than fairytale castles. The region is also known for its vibrant cities, medieval towns, and natural wonders. Spanning some 270 kilometers that follow the Loire River, this beautiful region boasts stunning landscapes of vineyards, forests, and castles.
This 6–day tour will take you through some of the main sights this region has to offer, along with some incredible and exclusive VIP tours and experiences. The Loire Valley is one of the most beautiful destinations in France, a delicate blend of nature, history, and French elegant art-de-vivre. Here, you can enjoy vibrant medieval towns, fairytale castles, stunning gardens, delicious food, and some of France’s best wines.
The tour will also explore the lesser-visited Le Perche region to the north, between the Loire and Normandy. A delightful area full of surprises.
Click here to register for the tour
Highlights of the Loire Tour
- Visit the beautiful chateaux of Chambord, Cheverny, Chenonceau with private VIP tours
- Explore the charming towns of Blois, Amboise and Tours
- Discover the stunning gardens at Villandry
- Experience life as a VIP guest of French aristocracy in their chateau home
- Indulge in some wonderful dining experiences and savour superb wines
- Visit Leonardo da Vinci’s former home at Clos Luce
- Discover Le Perche region, famed for its antique shops and vintage markets