Links to some of our partners and companies you might find useful:
(Please get in touch if you’d like to to see your company here (reciprocal links only))
Classic Car Garages, Restorers & Specialists
- The Carrosserie Company (UK) Ltd: Fabulous specialist vehicle restorers and coach builders, based in Barnard Castle, Co Durham
- Frenchmoor Motor Engineers: Run by Mark, Gary & Matt Storer on the Hampshire/Wiltshire border. Mark Storer looks after the Classic Travelling classic cars and they also specialise in Audi & VWs.
- Bodycraft: Great body-shop for restoration, repairs and accident damage. Specialising in classic cars, based near Winchester, Hampshire
- Pride & Joy Classic Cars: Specialists in post-war Rolls-Royce, Bentley, Jaguar and Aston Martin. Based in Essex.
- Torque Technique: Custom-made exhaust specialist based in Wilton, near Salisbury, Wiltshire.
- Autolec Services: Mobile car, truck and classic vehicle electrician, based near Andover, Hampshire. Tel: 07836 320244 / 01264 334374
Historic Motoring Venues & Museums
- Bicester Heritage: the UK’s first and only business campus dedicated to historic motoring and aviation
- British Car Museum, New Zealand: A unique private collection of more than 400 classic and vintage British cars, commercial vehicles and memorabilia
- Hagerty Classic Car Insurance: The largest classic & collectors car insurance company (and insurers of the Classic Travelling cars).
- Heritage Classic Car Insurance: Classic vehicle insurance specialists.
- Insurance Tailors: One of the UK’s leading independent brokers, with a business built on integrity and developed through the personal attention and bespoke protection given to clients.
- Lancaster Insurance: Classic car insurance specialists
- Obrella: One of the best classic car insurance companies in the USA
Classic Car Parts, Care & Accessories
- Retro Classics: A wide selection of classic car parts, spares and accessories
- More Than Polish: Offering a range of car care products from polish and wax to covers and accessories
- Superspoke Steering Wheels: Fabulous steering wheels for your classic
- X-Seal: Acrylic impregnant with hundreds of uses for car, yachts, house, DIY and hobbies. For your car use it to seal leaks and cracks, and many other applications. The product is anaerobic, seals in the void not on the surface. No solvent, no mess, no stain. See the website for full details.
- Classic Number Plates: Vintage and classic plates by Jepson, of varying sizes for cars and motorcycles
- Chrome London: Rare and original vintage classic car audio.
- Classic Spares: Classic Spares provide a wide range of classic car parts, vintage car parts, Austin Healey car parts and car accessories for all classic car owners and enthusiasts. Our classic car parts product range includes mirrors, lights, horns, switches, badges, classic engine oils from top brands like Castrol, Millers and Penrite, wire wheels, period number plates and much more.
- SNG Barratt: The ultimate Jaguar parts specialist.
- The SL Shop: Parts for all Mercedes SLs
- Classic Accessories: Manufacturer of the widest range of classic car luggage racks available online. All makes covered. Premium quality British-made products at factory gate prices.
- Classic Travelling Luggage: Superb fitted luggage for your classic or sports car – and used by the majority of those on our tours. Wonderful quality and in a range of colours. A 10% discount is offered to anyone booked on a Classic Travelling tour. (Formerly HillsAlive Luggage – new website coming soon!)
Classic Car Magazines and Media
- Classic Cars: Online classic car magazine
- Octane Magazine: Classic car news & events diary with features and video clips and thousands of classic and performance cars for sale, buying advice and car specs.
- MOG Magazine: A new monthly magazine for Morgan car enthusiasts. MOG Magazine is the only publication in the world that is officially endorsed by the Morgan Motor Company in Malvern, bringing its readers the very latest news and views straight from the heart of this legendary British car brand.
- DaCabrio: DaCabrio is a German eMagazine about modern and classic cabrios, travel and lifestyle
Classic Car Hire
- Rawles: Choice of Austin Healey, Jaguar MkII, Rover P1 and Jensen Interceptor for hire, near Alton, Hampshire, UK
- Drive Southwest: Sports Car & Supercar hire for any occasion. Based in Wiltshire, UK
- Webbs of Weybridge: Specialists in self-drive classic car hire, weddings and media productions. Based in Surrey, UK
Shipping, Transport & Storage
- Oldtimer Services: Specialist in vehicle transportation and storage.
- Bespoke Handling: Over 30 years experience in shipping racing, classic and luxury cars and parts around the world. Not only do they pride themselves on providing a personal service, they are totally committed to the safe handling of some of the rarest cars in the world. Used by Classic Travelling for the New England, Croatia and South African Tours.
- Shiply: an online platform that matches those needing cars transported (and also house move/car/pet/furniture) with a transport provider in a similar area who send quotes for the work. The transport providers quote on listings where they are already in the area or making a similar route, therefore saving money and the environment.
- Ship My Car: Shipping cars around the world for people and groups taking part in tours/events
- Britania International Car Shipping: offering a range of international vehicle shipping services including car shipping and motorcycle shipping
- Cars Europe: Specialising in classic car transport, shipping and logistics
- Straight Eight Logistics: Based in Hampshire, Straight Eight are specialists in classic and vintage car transportation by land, sea and air
- Historit: Motorcar, aeroplane & motorcycle guardians, based at Bicester Heritage, Oxfordshire
- Farthing Corner B&B: One of the very best bed and breakfasts in Hampshire’s Test Valley – with parking for your classic. A wonderful base to explore the south of England. A beautiful 15th century thatched cottage with woodland gardens. Classic Travelling has created a number of scenic driving routes from Farthing Corner for you to enjoy.
- Swiss chalet for rent: Perfect for summer holidays or skiing trips. This large, self-catering chalet, with indoor pool, is near the medieval cheese-making village of Gruyeres. Parking for your classic and enjoy some glorious alpine roads.
- Chateau de la Barre: a stunning and beautiful chateau, perfect for Le Mans and touring the Loire owned by the wonderful Comte & Comtesse de Vanssay
- Blenheim Lodge: Make this AA 4-star traditional guest house in Bowness-on-Windermere your friendly homely base for exploring the Lake District National Park and Yorkshire Dales. Quietly located off the main road, with a private car park for your classic, this Bed and Breakfast offers peace, tranquillity and accommodation with fabulous Lake and fell views. Local amenities and attractions in Bowness centre are just a convenient 5-minute walk away. The owners have a couple of classics too.
- Chiros Health Clinic: For chiropractic care and other physical therapies, with Nick Richmond. The Chiros Health Clinic is based in Andover, Hampshire.
- Collier & Dobson: Stunning art (originals and superb-quality prints) and bronze sculptures for discerning customers. Collier & Dobson also exhibited at Classic Travelling’s 10th anniversary party and you will also see them at Goodwood Revival, The London Classic Car Show, and various shows & events around the UK. There is an excellent gallery and sculpture garden in Fordingbridge, Hampshire.
- Organisation Unlimited: Making life more manageable offering personal and business concierge services, specialising in property and events.
- Richard Wade Artwork & Etchings: Beautiful motoring art and private commissions.