Jaguar 100: Celebrate the centenary of Swallow-Jaguar with a sensational tour inspired by Jaguar founder, Sir William Lyons and the great Norman Dewis, Jaguar’s famed test driver. The tour will start in Coventry, home of Jaguar, taking in drinks and dinner at Coventry Cathedral, Gaydon, Wappenbury Hall, Arras, Reims, Geneva, the Emil Frey Museum, Brussels Autoworld and the Jabekke Highway. Full mechanical support is included, with good hotels, great food, fascinating visits and plenty to make every Jaguar lover smile.
This tour is exclusively for owners of Jaguars and Daimlers of any age.
Highlights of the Jaguar 100 Tour
- Tour in the UK, France, Switzerland, Germany, Luxembourg, and Belgium
- Welcome dinner and cocktails with key Jaguar personnel in Coventry
- Drinks & Dinner in the magnificent Coventry Cathedral
- Visit the Gaydon Motor Museum
- Visit to Wappenbury Hall, home of Sir William Lyons
- Champagne Tasting and dinner at a top Champagne House in Reims
- Boat trip with dinner on Lac Leman/Lake Geneva
- Visit and dinner at the Emil Frey Collection
- Enjoy a German dinner with wine
- Visit the Brussels Autoworld
- Drive along the Jabekke Highway, famed for Jaguar speed records