This fabulous tour of Ireland includes the most scenic and interesting parts of this truly beautiful island. Stay in some of Ireland’s most charming hotels and enjoy delicious meals and the warm and friendly hospitality that is country-wide. Visit the Rock of Cashel, Youghal, Cork, Blarney Castle, the Beara Peninsula, the famed Ring of Kerry, the Dingle Peninsula, the Cliffs of Moher & the Burren, the captivating west coast region of Connemara, and, of course, the wonderful city of Dublin. Finish the tour via the Wicklow Mountains, Co Kildare and Co Wexford. The trip will be at a leisurely pace giving you plenty of time to explore and relax.
Ireland is a place to explore slowly, roaming through agricultural landscapes scattered with farmhouses, or enjoying a spirited drive across the mountain roads, or along the endlessly indented coastline. Discover traces of culture established long before Christianity, alongside the cosmopolitan energy of the towns and cities.
Highlights of Ireland
- Visit some of Ireland’s famous landmarks, such as the Rock of Cashel
- Drive some of the country’s best scenic drives, such as the Ring of Kerry, Beara & Dingle Peninsulas, & Wicklow Mountains
- Kiss the Blarney Stone at Blarney Castle
- Explore charming cities, such as Cork and Dublin
- See the magnificent Cliffs of Moher
- Marvel at the ‘moonscape’ of the Burren
- Visit the Irish National Stud, where some of the world’s best racehorses are bred
“We want to thank you for an absolutely fantastic trip to Ireland. It was by far the best driving tour we’ve done. The preparation was fantastic, the road book easy to use (no need for a TomTom) and the hotels were wonderful. Thank you for giving us so much enjoyment.” – M&P.G., Dorset