Our Independent Tours are the perfect way to enjoy a driving holiday or vacation, but without the hassle and guesswork of planning it yourself. Our Tour Books contain everything you need to make the most of your time and enjoying your time.
“We purchased the ‘Italian Lakes Tour Guide’ from you last October and we have just returned from the trip a week ago. The routes were fantastic and the guide notes superb. Thanks for a brilliant tour guide, and we are already looking at some of your other tours for next year.” B.E.
We provide you with a tour book to help you make the most of your trip. This book contains:
- Detailed, easy-to-follow, written route directions and route maps (We have driven EVERY MILE of EVERY tour to ensure you have the best driving experience)
- Accommodation information – with photos, contact details, parking information, details of the facilities etc
- Information on everything we think may be of interest to you (things to do, see and visit and places to eat), that you will be passing by each day on our routes
- A little bit of history to the area, and may include some little anecdotes or stories about the places you are passing through
The idea of the Tour Book is to help you have all the information you need in just one place, and not be cluttered with various guide books, leaflets and maps. Here’s a sample tour book to whet your appetite.
It is frequently commented that our tour books are the VERY BEST TOUR BOOKS and have so much more detail and information than others.
“The trip was wonderful and it was nice to have everything planned and booked in advance.” S.W., Devon
Our Tours and Tour Books save you the hassle and guesswork of planning your own trip.
We do all the extensive research: Find scenic routes, handpick delightful hotels, drive every mile of the routes ourselves (making comprehensive, easy-to-follow route notes), visiting all the hotels to ensure they are delightful and have suitable parking, collate information on everything there is to do, see and visit each day, write up all the notes, create all the maps, and then publish our fabulous Tour Books to make your driving holiday easy, enjoyable and hassle-free.
How it Works
Once you have purchased one of our Tour Books (A4 size, full colour, wire-bound), all you then need to do is use the accommodation contact information given in the Tour Book to make your own bookings with the hotels (and ferries, where applicable). You choose your dates, your room and your budget. Within 30 minutes you can have made all your bookings, with no research or guesswork required!
However, we kindly ask that if you plan on using our information to make your own group tours, either for friends or clubs, to get in touch.
- All our Driving Tours can be taken independently (ie not a scheduled group tour) at any time to suit you.
- Travel on your own, or with a group of friends, or as a club (Please contact us for details – we can arrange everything)
- We can also offer accompanied Group Tours, accompanied by one of our experienced tour guides, for a minimum of 12 cars.
- You do not need to have a classic, vintage or sports car for any of these tours, but we can organise classic or sports car hire for you if you wish.
Your free time is precious and so you want to know that you will be driving the best roads in the area, staying at wonderful, charming hotels, and that your car will have suitable parking each night. You want to know what there is to do, see and visit on each day of your trip, without having to do hours of research or missing anything of interest.
So whether you fancy a weekend break for you and a loved one, or a longer tour with friends or a club, choose one of our carefully-crafted Classic Driving Tours. We have wonderful routes through beautiful scenery, charming hotels and comprehensive tour books to ensure you really enjoy your holiday. The tour is organised, but you are not. This is no regimental exercise and you are free to spend your days as you wish, at your own pace, doing exactly what you want.
How To Order
Please either email or call (+44 (0)1264 710375) and we will send an invoice for your tour book. Once payment is received (by bank transfer or cheque) we will send your tour book. (Please allow up to 10 days, but we aim to have it to you within 3 working days.)
“Thank you so very much for giving us memories we can cherish forever.” A.M., Buckinghamshire