Enjoy fabulous driving via Normandy, Loire, Vienne Valley and the Charente, as well as a spot of historic racing along the way. Our tour departs on the comfortable cruise ferry from Portsmouth to St Malo, where we have included a welcome dinner with wine onboard. The run from ferry takes us via a coffee stop on a lake to Fontevraud for an overnight stay in a beautiful Abbaye. Some fabulous roads ensue down the stunning Vienne valley. We have three nights stay in Angouleme to enjoy one of the great historic car and racing events. Marvel as Grand Prix Bugattis roll into town for the weekend.
Highlights of our Circuit des Remparts Tour
- Superb driving through Normandy, Loire, Vienne & Charente
- Stay in a historic Abbaye
- Enjoy a night visit of the museum
- Tour the Charente as part of a classic rally
- Watch historic racing on a GP circuit remained unchanged since the 1930s
- Access the race paddock where GP Bugattis prepare to race