Based at fabulous country house hotel, just to the south of Bath, this 4 night/3 day tour will explore the lovely county of Somerset, with brief forays into Wiltshire and Dorset.
Visit the famed Georgian city of Bath, with its beautiful honey-coloured architecture, delightful shops and cafes, and genteel ambience. Drive through some beautiful little towns and villages, many of which are picture-postcard idyllic, such as Wells or Castle Cary. Enjoy strolling around some exquisite gardens including Kilver Court & Barrington Court, discovering National Trust properties such as Montacute or Lytes Cary, driving the sensational Cheddar Gorge, and enjoy a tour of the Haynes International Motor Museum.
- Stay in a beautiful country house hotel
- Explore the famous city of Bath
- Stroll around the lovely gardens at Kilver Court
- Visit England’s smallest city, Wells, a medieval gem
- Visit Glastonbury, England’s cradle of Christianity
- Discover how Cheddar cheese is made
- Drive along the incredible Cheddar Gorge
- Stroll around the delightful Cotswold village of Castle Combe
- Explore various historic manor houses and stately homes such as Lytes Cary, Great Chalfield & Forde Abbey
- Wander around the pretty town of Bradford on Avon
- See the Benedictine abbey of Mulcheney
- Visit the Tudor building of Barrington Court
- Discover the beautiful Montacute House, an Elizabethan jewel
- Visit the superb Haynes Motor Museum