Based at a fabulous country house hotel, The Pig near Bath, this tour will explore the lovely county of Somerset, with brief forays into Wiltshire and Dorset.
Visit the famed Georgian city of Bath, with its beautiful honey-coloured architecture, delightful shops and cafes, and genteel ambience. Drive through some beautiful little towns and villages, many of which are picture-postcard idyllic, such as Wells or Castle Cary. Enjoy strolling around some exquisite gardens including Kilver Court & Barrington Court, discovering National Trust properties such as Montacute or Lytes Cary, driving the sensational Cheddar Gorge, and enjoy a tour of the Haynes International Motor Museum.
This tour is limited to just 10 cars.
Highlights of the Bath & Somerset Tour
- Stay in the beautiful hotel, The Pig near Bath
- Explore the famous city of Bath
- Stroll around the lovely gardens at Kilver Court
- Visit England’s smallest city, Wells, a medieval gem
- Visit Glastonbury, England’s cradle of Christianity
- Discover how Cheddar cheese is made
- Drive along the incredible Cheddar Gorge
- Stroll around the delightful Cotswold village of Castle Combe
- Explore various historic manor houses and stately homes such as Lytes Cary, Great Chalfield & Forde Abbey
- Wander around the pretty town of Bradford on Avon
- See the Benedictine abbey of Mulcheney
- Visit the Tudor building of Barrington Court
- Discover the beautiful Montacute House, an Elizabethan jewel
- Visit the superb Haynes Motor Museum