A lovely short tour to bring drivers, passengers and cars back to the UK in a leisurely, relaxed manner from Monaco after the Historique Grand Prix. This tour will travel along the edge of the Alps, to Lake Annecy, and then through the wine regions of Burgundy and Champagne, finishing with a visit to Vimy Ridge before finishing in Calais. Stay in some wonderful hotels and chateaux along the way.
See our Pyrenees to Monaco Tour if you wish to join us on a driving adventure to Monaco as well.
THESE TOURS ARE PRIMARILY FOR MEMBERS OF THE BENTLEY DRIVERS CLUB
• Sensational alpine scenery in the French Savoie region
• Drive the fabulous Route Napoleon
• Enjoy thrilling alpine passes & roads
• Stay on the shores of Lake Annecy in a gorgeous hotel
• Visit the wine-producing regions of Burgundy & Champagne
• An exclusive visit & tour to Pol-Roger Champagne (not open to the public)
• See Vimy Ridge, a famed WWII battlefield site and memorial
• Cultural delights such as historic castles & churches, ancient towns & villages, & fascinating museums