Leave Monaco on a lovely short tour to bring drivers, passengers and cars back to the UK in a leisurely, relaxed manner after the Historique Grand Prix. This tour will travel north on the Route Napoleon, along the edge of the Alps, to Lake Annecy, and then through the wine regions of Burgundy and Champagne, finishing with a visit to Vimy Ridge before a final night in a chateau hotel near Calais. Stay in some wonderful hotels and chateaux along the way.
See our Pyrenees to Monaco Tour (29 April – 8 May 2020) if you wish to join us on a driving adventure to Monaco before the Grand Prix as well. Or join us for the Monaco Historique Weekend (8-11 May 2020).
Highlights of the Apres Monaco Tour
• Sensational alpine scenery in the French Savoie region
• Drive the fabulous Route Napoleon
• Enjoy thrilling alpine passes & roads
• Stay on the shores of Lake Annecy in a gorgeous hotel
• Visit the wine-producing regions of Burgundy & Champagne
• An exclusive visit & tour to Pol-Roger Champagne (not open to the public)
• See Vimy Ridge, a famed WWII battlefield site and memorial
• Cultural delights such as historic castles & churches, ancient towns & villages, & fascinating museums