Discover the delights of northern Spain and the Pyrenees with this fabulous two-week tour. Explore the lesser-known areas of Catalonia and Aragon, where there is little traffic, and therefore excellent driving on exciting, winding roads, accompanied by far reaching views of hills, mountains and lakes.
Starting and finishing in Bilbao, you can explore a little of Rioja and its vineyards and plains, see Europe’s largest desert, travel across the Sierra de Guara, discover historic hilltop towns and villages, explore the beautiful Pyrenees mountain range on both the Spanish and French sides, travel through the mountainous principality of Andorra and visit the enchanting seaside resort of San Sebastian.
- Beautiful mountain roads & passes
- Impressive castles, medieval towns & villages
- Breath-taking scenery of the Spanish & French Pyrenees mountains
- Sample wonderful cuisine and wines
- Wonderful hotels, including stunning villas, boutique, historic buildings and wooden mountain lodges
- Visit Spain, France & Andorra