Links to some of our partners and companies you might find useful:
(Please get in touch if you’d like to to see your company here (reciprocal links only))
Classic Car Garages & Restorers
- Winchester Classics: Run by Dan Monk, our fabulous mechanic on some of our tours. Dan looks after the Classic Travelling classic cars as well.
- Bodycraft: Great bodyshop for restoration, repairs and accident damage. Specialising in classic cars, based in Winchester, Hampshire
Historic Motoring Venues & Museums
- Bicester Heritage: the UK’s first and only business campus dedicated to historic motoring and aviation
- British Car Museum, New Zealand: A unique private collection of more than 400 classic and vintage British cars, commercial vehicles and memorabilia
- Hagerty Insurance: The largest classic & collectors car insurance company.
- Heritage Classic Car Insurance: Classic vehicle insurance specialists.
- Insurance Tailors: One of the UK’s leading independent brokers, with a business built on integrity and developed through the personal attention and bespoke protection given to clients.
- Lancaster Insurance: Classic car insurance specialists
Classic Car Parts, Care & Accessories
- Retro Classics: A wide selection of classic car parts, spares and accessories
- More Than Polish: Offering a range of car care products from polish and wax to covers and accessories
- Superspoke Steering Wheels: Fabulous steering wheels for your classic
- X-Seal: Acrylic impregnant with hundreds of uses for car, yachts, house, DIY and hobbies. For your car use it to seal leaks and cracks, and many other applications. The product is anaerobic, seals in the void not on the surface. No solvent, no mess, no stain. See the website for full details.
- Classic Number Plates: Vintage and classic plates by Jepson, of varying sizes for cars and motorcycles
- HillsAlive Luggage: Superb fitted luggage for your classic or sports car – and used by the majority of those on our tours. Wonderful quality and in a range of colours. A 10% discount is offered to anyone booked on a Classic Travelling tour.
Classic Car Magazines and Media
- Classic Cars: Online classic car magazine
- Octane Magazine: Classic car news & events diary with features and video clips and thousands of classic and performance cars for sale, buying advice and car specs.
- MOG Magazine: A new monthly magazine for Morgan car enthusiasts. MOG Magazine is the only publication in the world that is officially endorsed by the Morgan Motor Company in Malvern, bringing its readers the very latest news and views straight from the heart of this legendary British car brand.
- DaCabrio: DaCabrio is a German eMagazine about modern and classic cabrios, travel and lifestyle
Classic Car Hire
- Vanilla Classics: An exceptional collection of classic care for hire, near Goodwood, West Sussex
- Rawles: Choice of Austin Healey, Jaguar MkII, Rover P1 and Jensen Interceptor for hire, near Alton, Hampshire
- Drive Southwest: Sports Car & Supercar hire for any occassion. Based in Wiltshire
Clubs & Groups
Shipping, Transport & Storage
- Oldtimer Services: Joe Coleman (one of our tour mechanics) is also a specialist in vehicle transportation and storage.
- Bespoke Handling: Over 30 years experience in shipping racing, classic and Luxury cars and parts around the world. Not only do we pride ourselves on providing a personal service, we are totally committed to the safe handling of some of the rarest cars in the world.
- Ship My Car: Shipping cars around the world for people and groups taking part in tours/events
- Britania International Car Shipping: offering a range of international vehicle shipping services including car shipping and motorcycle shipping
- Cars Europe: Specialising in classic car transport, shipping and logistics
- Straight Eight Logistics: Based in Lymington, Hampshire and offering transport, shipping & storage
- Historit: Motorcar, aeroplane & motorcycle guardians, based at Bicester Heritage, Oxfordshire
- Farthing Corner B&B: One of the very best bed and breakfasts in Hampshire’s Test Valley – with parking for your classic. A wonderful base to explore the south of England. A beautiful 15th century thatched cottage with woodland gardens. Classic Travelling has created a number of scenic driving routes from Farthing Corner for you to enjoy.
- South African beachfront villa: Enjoy a lovely, self-catering, beach-front villa near Cape Town and the Winelands.
- Swiss chalet for rent: Perfect for summer holidays or skiing trips. This large, self-catering chalet, with indoor pool, is near the medieval cheese-making village of Gruyeres. Parking for your classic and enjoy some glorious alpine roads.
- Chateau de la Barre: a stunning and beautiful chateau, perfect for Le Mans and touring the Loire owned by the wonderful Comte & Comtesse de Vanssay
- Blenheim Lodge: Make this AA 4-star traditional guest house in Bowness-on-Windermere your friendly homely base for exploring the Lake District National Park and Yorkshire Dales. Quietly located off the main road, with a private car park for your classic, this Bed and Breakfast offers peace, tranquillity and accommodation with fabulous Lake and fell views. Local amenities and attractions in Bowness centre are just a convenient 5-minute walk away. The owners have a couple of classics too.
- Chiros Clinic: For chiropractic care and other physical therapies, with Nick Richmond, our tour ‘human’ mechanic. The clinic is based in Andover, Hampshire.
- Collier & Dobson: Stunning art (originals and superb-quality prints) and bronze sculptures for discerning customers. Collier & Dobson also exhibited at Classic Travelling’s 10th anniversary party and you will also see them at Goodwood Revival, The London Classic Car Show, and various shows & events around the UK. There is an excellent gallery and sculpture garden in Fordingbridge, Hampshire.