A two-day tour winding through the pretty and scenic roads of the Cotswolds. This route includes small country towns, chocolate box villages and typically English countryside.
“The most English and the least spoiled of all our countrysides” wrote JB Priestly in 1933.
The honey-yellow stone towns and villages of the Cotswolds have enchanted visitors for generations and it is a perfect touring area with quiet, meandering roads and quaint architecture. This region is an area of outstanding natural beauty and our suggested route will take you along the most scenic drives, and offers plenty to do and see.
The tour is based in one of England’s most beautiful villages, Lower Slaughter.
- Visit the amazing and enormous Blenheim Palace
- Explore one of England’s most beautiful areas
- Discover picture-perfect honey-stone villages
- See the haunting ruins of Hailes Abbey
- Visit the fascinating Snowshill Manor (National Trust)
- Stroll around the charming village of Broadway
- See Chedworth Roman Villa