A lovely short tour to wind down after the Monaco Historique weekend and to bring drivers, passengers and cars back to the UK in a leisurely, relaxed manner. This tour will travel along the edge of the Alps, to Lake Annecy, and then through the wine regions of Burgundy and Champagne, finishing with a visit to Vimy Ridge before finishing in Calais. Stay in some wonderful hotels and chateaux along the way.
This tour was developed for the Bentley Drivers’ Club but we have a few spaces remaining, so it’s now open to any cars heading home after Monaco Historique.
• Sensational alpine scenery in the French Savoie region
• Drive the fabulous Route Napoleon
• Enjoy thrilling alpine passes & roads
• Stay on the shores of Lake Annecy in a gorgeous hotel
• Visit the wine-producing regions of Burgundy & Champagne
• An exclusive visit & tour to Pol-Roger Champagne (not open to the public)
• See Vimy Ridge, a famed WWII battlefield site and memorial
• Cultural delights such as historic castles & churches, ancient towns & villages, & fascinating museums